Did you accidentally overpluck your eyebrows recently? Or just want them thick and fuller like Deepika Padukone? Are you still filling in eyebrows every single day to make them look fuller to frame your face? Then, to make your life a little easier and to regrow wispy eyebrows, here are some effective tips. Without wasting a minute, let us jump into the article.
1. Stimulate Hair Growth By Exfoliation: Exfoliating the eyebrow skin helps to stimulate the hair growth. It helps the hair come out of the skin faster. Try a baby brush to exfoliate the area as you do not want to be too harsh on the area as it tends to tugging and pulling of the eye area. And the last thing you want after sparse eyebrows is crow’s feet. Massage the brush in circular movements in the direction of your hair growth. Repeat this twice a day
2. Try Natural Hair Growth Boosters: Apply olive oil, Castor oil or Vitamin E oil using a Q tip applicator over the entire length of eyebrows. Do this at least thrice a day. These oils can stimulate growth and nourish them too. These are also the safest methods without any side effects.
3. Raw Milk Treatment: Take a few tablespoons of raw milk and dip a cotton ball into this milk, and apply on the eyebrows. Rinse away after 10 minutes. The protein in raw milk triggers eyebrow growth and keeps them healthy and strong.
4. Eat Right: If you aren’t eating a nutritious diet, your eyebrows will grow back scant and sparse. So, eat a nutritious food rich in Protein, Vitamin A, E and K, iron, biotin zinc, potassium, magnesium and essential fatty acids. Find such beneficial diet programs on Rati Beauty app that only help you lose weight, they can nourish the body, skin and hair as well.
5. Aloe Vera Mask: Aloe vera is an amazing ingredient that’s equally good for both hair and skin. Transfer freshly-extracted aloe gel into a clean and empty mascara tube and use the wand to apply all over brows. You can also squeeze in a vitamin E tablet for additional benefits. Apply twice a day for the eyebrows to grow out lush and strong.
6. Onion Juice: We all know how amazing onion juice is for hair on the scalp, in the same way, nutrients such as selenium, sulfur, B vitamins and other minerals trigger the growth of stronger and healthier hair on the brows. Extract fresh juice out of an onion and use a cotton ball to apply on the brows. Rinse after one hour or keep it overnight for better results.
7. Stop Waxing Eyebrow Hair: Keep your tweezer and hot wax away from your eyebrow if you want them to grow back soon. Have you noticed that regular waxing reduces your hair growth on your arms and legs? Same applies to your eyebrows too. So take a break from any treatment that uproots the eyebrow hair. While doing this if you feel your eyebrows are getting unruly, curb the urge to pluck it by simply concealing it. Make sure to use a chemical-free concealer as that may further hamper your brow growth.
8. Eyebrow Growth Serums: There are many brow growth boosting serums available in the market to help them grow thicker and bushy. The ingredient to look for while choosing a serum is “peptides”. They encourage hair growth at the follicle level and also by increasing the hair re-growth cycle.